Frequently Asked Questions
There are many fun aspects of the farm that we want to ensure you enjoy. Because we are often occupied tending to our farm, private groups, and everyday visitors, please see commonly asked questions below. If you have any further questions please contact us and we'll be sure to reply to you within 48 hours.
Is The Bee Hugger always open to the public?
Yes! We are open year around 8am until Sunset, with the exception of private events.
Is your farm wheelchair and stroller accessible?
Many areas of the farm is wheelchair accessible because of the compact gravel and dirt areas. All can access the animal feeding, some tractors, the yellow VW bus, and portions of our sunflower fields.
How do I buy your honey?
You can find our honey and other products at our farm located in the Yellow VW Bus. It is a self-service, honor system. We take cash (bring exact change!) or Venmo. You can also find our honey and products at other locations throughout the front range in:
- All Ozo Coffee Locations, Boulder and Longmont (they use it in their coffee drinks too!)
- East Simpson Coffee, Lafayette (they use it in their coffee drinks too!)
- MECO Coffee, Longmont
- Rebecca's Apothecary, Boulder
- Hygiene Feed Store, Hygiene
- Castle Rock, Kat and Leopold @ The Barn
- Urban Pizza Market, Longmont (Our honey is many of their pizzas!)
- Longmont Celebration Box, Longmont Chamber of Commerce
- Nederland Feed Store, Nederland Colorado
How many people can I book for a private event?
Our max capacity is 100.
Can I bring my dog(s) with me?
No. The only dog that is welcomed at the Farm is Gizmo!
Are your operating hours seasonal?
We are open year round.
Do you have on site bathroom amenities?
Yes we have a port-o-potty
Is there food and drink available for purchase at the farm?
We only have animal feed for sale, but we welcome folks to bring a picnic.